bursting around the

Ότι έχει να κάνει με τις τροφές των ψαριών μας, DIY ή του εμπορίου

Συντονιστές: giannispopi, GXSARA, κωστας φ, Συντονιστές

bursting around the

Δημοσίευσηαπό jinshuiqian0713 » Τετ Φεβ 12, 2020 6:55 am

Rory McIlroy has hinted that he will put the BMW PGA Championship back on his schedule next year, but Turkey is set to remain off the menu for the world No. 2.McIlroy had missed the cut in three of his six appearances at Wentworth before tasting victory in 2014, and also made an early exit in defence of his title 12 months later.The four-time major winner did not play this year but is set to feature in 2017, when the event will be part of the European Tours new Rolex Series, a group of seven tournaments with a minimum prize fund of $7 million (£5.6 million).I wouldnt be surprised to see me back at Wentworth next year, said McIlroy, who also welcomed the inclusion of the Irish Open -- hosted by his own foundation -- in the Rolex Series.The European Tour and Rolex will make up the £10 million total shortfall in funding for the BMW PGA Championship, Irish Open and Scottish Open, with the Italian Open, Turkish Airlines Open, Nedbank Golf Challenge and DP World Tour Championship already meeting the prize-fund requirements.However, even the riches on offer in Turkey seem unlikely to tempt McIlroy back to the country following his withdrawal from this years event because of security concerns.McIlroy was not alone in pulling out, but as the star attraction his absence was keenly felt and the manner of his withdrawal drew criticism from Turkish Golf Federation president Ahmet Agaoglu, who heard about it via the media.The 27-year-old also missed the Olympics in Rio after citing concerns over the Zika virus but does not feel his reputation has suffered as a result.I think I do enough good things on the golf course and off the golf course in terms of what I do charity-wise and how I try to carry myself, McIlroy said ahead of the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. Pulling out of a couple of golf tournaments I dont think is going to damage that.Id rather go to Turkey wanting to win the golf tournament than go to Turkey and not want to be there and finish 40th. What good does that do for the tournament? That does nothing for them.The biggest way they can promote golf in Turkey -- OK, they can have my face everywhere on posters -- is me lifting that trophy at the end of the week. If I dont feel comfortable being there Im not going to win the golf tournament.Asked if he was likely to play next year, McIlroy added: After what I read, maybe not.At least McIlroys schedule at the start of 2017 will be busy, the Northern Irishman fulfilling a promise to Ernie Els to play the South African Open in January -- My last IOU from the 2015 Irish Open -- before tournaments in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Los Angeles, Florida (two), Mexico and Texas.After that comes his third attempt to complete the career Grand Slam by winning the Masters, a task he admits was hampered this year by being too proud to seek help with his inconsistent putting.I was stubborn and wanted to figure it out on my own, but I really needed a second opinion, added McIlroy, who eventually sought help from putting expert Phil Kenyon and went on to win the Tour Championship and FedEx Cup.I always figured that if you figure something out on your own, you take ownership of it and its yours. Whereas I felt like my putting was sometimes what other people were telling me what to do, and it was never really mine.But sometimes you need a little bit of help, and I went and got that in August and it really turned the season around for me. Cheapest Air Force 1 . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Yeezy Boost 700 Store .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-jordan-1-cheap.html .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 270 Store . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Nike Basketball Shoes Clearance . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. PASADENA, Calif. -- Southern California and UCLA have been on divergent trajectories for nearly two months, so nobody in the chilly Rose Bowl crowd was terribly surprised when the Trojans charged right on through their faltering rivals Saturday night.That didnt make the blowout victory any less sweet for USC, which coolly maintained its LA dominance for another year with a businesslike bashing of the Bruins.Sam Darnold passed for 267 yards and hit DeQuan Hampton for two touchdowns, leading No. 13 USC past UCLA 36-14 in the Los Angeles rivals 86th crosstown showdown.Ronald Jones II rushed for 121 yards and two TDs for the surging Trojans (8-3, 7-2 Pac-12, No. 15 AP), who won their seventh straight game after a dismal start to the season. USC claimed the Victory Bell for the second consecutive year, overcoming Darnolds two early interceptions and eventually taking apart UCLAs solid defense for 527 total yards.Any time you beat a rival team like this, its always fun, USC linebacker Michael Hutchings said. Winning like this, its great for our team morale.The Trojans experienced another victory several hours earlier when they huddled around laptops in the team hotel to watch Utahs loss to Oregon, which kept USC in the Pac-12 South race.A few hours after USC finishes the regular season next Saturday against Notre Dame, the Trojans would claim the division title if the Utes beat No. 12 Colorado, which lost at USC last month.We needed one of those teams to lose to stay alive, and Oregon came through for us, USC coach Clay Helton said. We still need a little help, but now weve set our mark at 7-2.Jordan Lasley caught two first-half touchdown passes from Mike Fafaul for UCLA (4-7, 2-6). After five losses in their last six games, the Bruins are assured their first losing season in coach Jim Moras half-decade in charge.Ten years after UCLA stunned USC 13-9 and knocked Pete Carrolls team out of the national title race, Heltons Trojans calmly beat their rivals for the 14th time in 18 meetings.With both teams wearing their home jerseys in Arroyo Seco, USC extended its longest overall winning streak since Carrolls last conference championship season in 2008.Helton also improved to 2-0 in the crosstown showdown: He got the permanent job last year two days after the Trojans 40-21 victory over the Bruins and Mora, who had won his first three against USC.It was just a really tough and humbling night, Mora said after honoring his seniors before the game. Regardless of how this year has gone, thosse young men have done some tremendous things here.dddddddddddd. This was the first game (all season) that weve kind of not been in. Thats disappointing.USC went through the UCLA defense for 326 yards in the first half, just 30 yards shy of the Bruins average yield for entire games this season. The Trojans eventually held the ball for 43:47 and ran 95 plays to UCLAs 51.Darnold provided his usual cocktail of brilliance and exciting flaws, throwing two interceptions in the first half amid a series of stunning athletic runs and throws. The redshirt freshman hasnt lost since his debut start at Utah in September, leading the Trojans back into contention with his freewheeling skills.But the Bruins held an early 14-7 lead. Lasley took a mid-range pass 56 yards for a score in the opening moments, and he beat Adoree Jackson in 1-on-1 coverage early in the second quarter, right after Fabian Moreau returned Darnolds first interception inside the USC 10.When we were down 14-7, it was the same atmosphere, Darnold said. Guys werent going to give up. Its really a shift in culture that you can sense now.TURNING POINTUSC faced a deficit after the first quarter for the first time since its winning streak began, but Jones fixed that with his second TD run, bursting around the end for a spectacular 60-yard score. Hampton then made his first career TD catch with an exceptional 31-yard grab by the seldom-used sophomore.THE TAKEAWAYUCLA: The Bruins have endured a miserable second half after quarterback Josh Rosens season-ending injuries, but the defense has fought in every game. The overmatched offense kept it close early, but a thorough offseason recalibration seems vital.USC: The Trojans just keep getting more dangerous, even if it might be too late to win the Pac-12 South. Along with Jones latest big game, Darnold and Hampton made key plays against a defense that had allowed only eight TD catches all season. And its no surprise that Darnold, the unflappable Orange County native, easily handled the road pressure in his first LA rivalry matchup.POLL IMPLICATIONSFew teams are rolling like the Trojans. USC is likely to remain the nations highest-ranked team with three lossesUP NEXTUCLA: A trip to Berkeley for a rather drab season finale against California.USC: The famed intersectional rivalry game with Notre Dame at the Coliseum on Saturday to wrap up the regular season. ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713
Βασικό μέλος

Return to Τροφές

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες