he has been impressed

Ότι έχει να κάνει με τις τροφές των ψαριών μας, DIY ή του εμπορίου

Συντονιστές: giannispopi, GXSARA, κωστας φ, Συντονιστές

he has been impressed

Δημοσίευσηαπό jinshuiqian0713 » Σάβ Φεβ 15, 2020 4:58 am

ST. LOUIS -- Playing the last-place Atlanta Braves seemed to be the perfect time for the St. Louis Cardinals to finally assert some home-field advantage.Instead, with ace Adam Wainwright pitching, they were only handed more heartache.Mike Foltynewicz worked six strong innings, Nick Markakis and Erick Aybar had two RBI apiece and the Braves kept the Cardinals down at home with a 6-3 victory on Sunday.We go through our ups and we go through our downs and were very consistently inconsistent, Brandon Moss said. Thats all there is to it.The Cardinals are 26-32 at home after going 55-26 last season, but have been good on the road at 32-21. They were 6-4 on the previous homestand, including a four-game sweep of the Padres, but have dropped four of their last five home series.This is the first time weve had to hear about it in a while, manager Mike Matheny said. I still say were going to win our fair share at home, but I think its one of those things where you just cant describe, you cant explain.Matt Kemp added two hits and an RBI to help the Braves take two of three, outscoring the Cardinals 19-8 over the last two games. Atlanta has the worst record in the majors at 41-70, but has won seven of its last 11 overall.Wainwright (9-6) had a rare off day against Atlanta, allowing three runs in the first and second. He entered 8-2 with a 2.95 ERA against the Braves, who drafted him in the first round in 2000 and traded him to St. Louis in a 2003 deal for J.D. Drew.Ive never had an inning where I threw 39 pitches that I commanded the ball OK, Wainwright said. It was a frustrating game, no doubt.Braves interim manager Brian Snitker thought Wainwright was going to retire the side in order in the first.Next thing you know he walks Freddie (Freeman) and guys start grinding out at-bats, Snitker said. Its what weve been doing.Moss had a sacrifice fly and a double, and Yadier Molina had three hits and an RBI for St. Louis.Foltynewicz (5-5) gave up a run and six hits. In his previous three outings, he allowed 14 earned runs over 16 1/3 innings.He was careful to give the Cardinals a nod.This is a great team, the right-hander said, even though theyre not doing so hot right now.Jim Johnson earned his eighth save.Braves third baseman Adonis Garcia made an outstanding stab down the line to turn a double play on Jhonny Peralta in the sixth.After needing 61 pitches to get through the first two innings, Wainwright finished strong with four scoreless frames. But the Cardinals stranded five runners over the first two.It was a weird game, man, Wainwright said. One thing I know is I felt great and Ill be ready next time.STILL STREAKINGAtlanta CF Ender Inciarte singled and scored in the second and has an 18-game hitting streak, matching his career best set in 2014. Aybar had a two-run triple in the second and has hit in 12 straight.ROSTER UTILIZATIONBraves RHP Madison Younginer was put straight to work after his contract was purchased from Triple-A Gwinnett and he had a rough debut, allowing two runs while getting two outs. Atlanta claimed RHP Chaz Roe off waivers from the Orioles and designated OF-INF Brandon Snyder for assignment.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: 2B Matt Carpenter was not in the lineup a day after getting removed with apparent side muscle difficulties. He was activated off the DL on Friday after missing 24 games with a strained right oblique.UP NEXTBraves: Rob Whalen (1-0, 7.20 ERA) makes his second career start on Monday, working the opener of a four-game series at Milwaukee.Cardinals: Michael Wacha (7-7, 4.35) has won his last five decisions heading into the opener of a three-game series against the Reds. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Femme Pas Cher . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Vapormax Flyknit 2 Gris . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vente-air-vapormax-off-white.html . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Vapormax Pas Cher France . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Vapormax Plus Grise Pas Cher . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. Virginia coach Bronco Mendenhall has a pretty good idea who his starting quarterback will be, but hes not ready to make that decision public just yet.An announcement will likely come by the middle of next week, the Cavaliers first-year coach said Friday, and he thinks the players have an idea already.I think so, just simply by the amount of repetition and how weve been distributing it, he said of practice reps. He said quarterbacks coach Jason Beck and offensive coordinator Robert Anae have communicated with all three contenders on a daily basis, so I dont think it will be a surprise to anyone.The contenders are incumbent Matt Johns, who threw for 20 touchdowns with 17 interceptions last season, fellow fifth-year senior Connor Brewer and East Carolina transfer Kurt Benkert, who began preseason camp getting more reps than the other two because he was not at Virginia for spring practice.Only the Cavaliers first three practices were open to the media.Mendenhall, who replaced Mike London after last season, won 99 games in 11 seasons at BYU and took the Cougars to a bowl game in each of his 11 seasons.The Cavaliers have not been to a bowl game since the 2011 Peach Bowl.Mendenhall, who will serve as the defensive coordinator, said hes not a fan of using more than one quarterback.I think the team, the offensive identity struggles. I also think the team identity struggles, he said on a conference call. Thats not something I prefer to do. Id rather have a single starting quarterback.An exception might be if a team has two quarterrbacks with distinctly different styles, he said, but thats not the case at Virginia.dddddddddddd. All three are drop-back style quarterbacks, although Benkert is viewed as the most mobile and probably has the strongest arm of the three.He and Brewer also have more familiarity with the fast-paced offense the Cavaliers will employ.Beyond quarterback, Mendenhall said he has been impressed with the teams stable of running backs, and pleasantly surprised at how some players have impressed enough to be considered options at wide receiver. The latter was thought to be a weak spot, he said, but when injuries sidelined Olamide Zaccheaus and Andre Levrone during camp, players like David Eldridge and Warren Craft have shown themselves to be more than capable.Mendenhall still expects Zaccheauu and Levrone to be ready for the Sept. 3 opener against Richmond, he said.At tailback, Taquan Smoke Mizzell distinguished himself last season, running for 671 yards and four touchdowns and catching 75 passes for 721 yards and four more scores. His receiving yardage was a record for an Atlantic Coast Conference running back, but hes far from the only ball-carrying option.A lot of people know about Smoke, but Daniel Hamm, and Jordan Ellis and Albert Reid -- those three players have really set the tone for our entire team in camp and I didnt expect that Id be that impressed, but I am with those three, Mendenhall said. ' ' '
jinshuiqian0713
Βασικό μέλος

Return to Τροφές

Μέλη σε σύνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 10 επισκέπτες